Monday, December 15, 2008

Test Prep Action Plan

My goal for test prep is to get a good score, I will do this by doing reading practice test to understand passage questions. To make sure I get a 3 on the test I'll use schema when I read and I'll also reread until I understand what I'm reading to answer the question. The type of questions on the ELA Exam are, main ideas, inference, vocabulary, passage questions. The hardest thing on the test for me is the essay, I think it's hard because it's hard to write a good long essay in a short amount of time.

1 comment:

jesus said...

CINDY I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG POST IT SHOWS ALMOST ALL THE TOOLS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR THE TEST. ALSO I LIKED THE WAY YOU SIAD YOU WILL USE SKEMA THE REASON WHY IS BECUASE SKEMA IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOOL THAT WE USED SO FAR USING TEST PREP.